Theme: THE UNSEARCHABLE RICHES OF HIS GRACE
THE MINISTRY OF GRACE
Key Verse: But by the grace of God I am what I am; and his grace, which was bestowed upon me, was not in vain but I labored more abundantly than they all; yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me” (1 Corinthians 15:10).
For our meditation today, we reproduce excerpts from Dr. Moses Aransiola’s book, the Power of Grace and Mercy. He outlines several definitions of what grace is and fifteen impacts and effects of grace on the life of a Christian. Read his comments on grace below:
“Living a grace powered life is the desire of God for every Christian. Grace is not the exclusive preserve of some people. We all can be what God wants us to be and accomplish what God purpose that we will accomplish in life if only we would depend on His grace. When you sign in for grace, your life becomes grace-empowered and grace-driven. A graceless life is a life full of struggles, toils, disgrace and disappointments. Grace transformed Saul a murderer and persecutor into an anointed Paul, and fast-tracked his ministerial destiny above those who had been in ministry before him. Grace enabled Paul to be more fruitful in ministry than all the other apostles who started the race before him.
WHAT GRACE DOES
- Grace justifies and transforms.
- Grace emancipates from sin.
- Grace is the supernatural key that unlocks the heavens.
- Grace is the key to the believer’s victories.
- Grace is the connector of unsolicited favour and goodwill of men.
- Grace is an enabler of divine life here on earth.
- Grace is the divine ability to do the unusual.
- Grace is the lifter of destiny.
- Grace is a destiny decorator.
- Grace takes people from back of a queue to become the first.
- Grace enables men to accomplish divine task.
- Grace guarantees health, healing and long life.
- Grace is the divine currency given to man to purchase or procure the good things needed for life and ministry.
- Grace gives beyond what is asked for and qualifies the unqualified.
- Grace gives a man undue advantage over those who are better and more qualified than him. Grace enthroned Solomon King over more qualified sons like Adonijah and Absalom.”
PRAYER: Father, thank you for the boundless love you displayed in extending to us the blessings of grace.