The activities of the mission department of the church besides church planting and development of mission fields, engage in research, (spiritual mappings of potential fields and tribes) training and discipleship, and raising fund for mission projects such as acquiring lands and building permanent churches and missionary residential buildings in the fields.
He’s Alive Chapel has trained 18 missionaries between 1991 and 2007. This is made up of a Sierra Leonean, 2 Ghanaians, 3 Togolese and 12 Nigerians. Between 2009 and 2010, 3 Ivoriens has been recruited and trained and sent out to churches. A Nigerian missionary has been trained in the West African Theological College with Bachelors in Theology.
Two young men are getting prepared to go to the CAPRO Mission School, Jos, Nigeria, in July 2011 for one year of intensive mission training. So far, we have organized a summer school of mission in 1994, 2006 and 2008 in collaboration with the Christian missionary foundation, to train individual church members in mission. September 2010, the mission department trained about 800 leaders in Dapaong, Republic of Togo.
Participants were drawn from parts of Togo. This training was led by the General Overseer of He’s Alive Chapel Rev. Austen C. Ukachi.
HAC Missions have completed research and spiritual mapping in the following places, between 1997 and 2005.
- Research and spiritual mapping of entire Republic of Togo.
- Research and spiritual mapping of Badagry, Farasime and Owode Apa.
- Research and spiritual mapping of Burkina Faso.
- Research and spiritual mapping of Ibe She land.
- Research and spiritual mapping of Ibeju land.
- Research and spiritual mapping of Orimedu.
- Research and spiritual mapping of Mumuye.
- Research and spiritual mapping of Beomi, Cote d’ivoire.