- Reception Class is the introductory bible study group for new believers.
- School of Disciples equips believers for godly living and to serve as workers in the ministry
- School of Bible is an in-depth program of study of the word of God, as well as basic theology. This program is a prerequisite for ordination in the ministry
- School of Ministry covers theology, ministry and church management skills for mature believers
HAC ACTIVITY GROUPS
- HOSPITALITY: serve the table of the pastorate and other ministers. This department also oversees the welfare of all church members during church events.
- CHILDREN’S DEPARTMENT: with a focus to raise godly children, this group oversees children’s services and all related activities of age groups ranging from 0 months – 12years. The environment is conducive for learning.
- CHOIR: He’s Alive Chapel is blessed with inspired worshippers. With the leading of the Holy Spirit, the choir ushers the congregation into God’s presence using conventional and classical songs. The choir is ever present to serve.
- EVANGELISM: is the outreach arm of the Church. This group is charged with reaching out to the unsaved, the sick, drug addicts, prisoners, etc. with the love of God through the demonstration of his power and word. The evangelism group holds regular prayer meetings, outreaches, crusades and mission trips. Testimonies abound to their work.
- PRAYER: is the intercessory arm of the church. It comprises who dedicate time to standing in the gap for the spiritual and physical needs of the church. Members of this department meet regularly (at scheduled times) to uphold the church in prayer.
- USHERING: ensures proper seating arrangements, and effectively manages procedures to enable hitch – free services.
- SECURITY: ensures safety and security of lives of members and property.
- STUDIO: is the technical arm of the church. This group oversees the recording of all church events in audio and visual formats. Also, they manage and maintain all musical and engineering systems.
- PROTOCOL & LOGISTICS: is our special services department. Members of this department are responsible for catering to guest ministers- itineraries, accommodation, meals, etc. Also, they ensure that events of the church run as scheduled.
- CHURCH GREETERS: is the front desk of the church. This group welcome and receive people, especially visitors. They connect our guests to the church.
- DANCE: lead the congregation to worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth through dance as did King David.
- MEDIA/IT: manages the virtual church. This group ministers, informs, educates, enlightens both the internal and external audience of the church with well-articulated print materials and broadcast channels, which include Live streaming, YouTube, Blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- TEEN CHURCH: is the intermediate church between the adult and the children church. It is blessed with ministers who are knowledgeable in the word of God. The teen church is instrumental to raising young men and women, who over the years have consistently demonstrated their faith and commitment to God and his word through their daily lives.
- DRAMA: through the ministry of this department, the message of God’s love, his miraculous deeds, and His word are represented on stage. Through this ministry, many have been brought to the kingdom.
- PREMISES: the efforts of the committed members of this department ensure that the house of the Lord, from the inner sanctuary to the outer courts, is kept clean. Daily, they ensure the cleanliness of our church environment, which not only enables our physical wellbeing. The conducive environment through the efforts of this team also helps us in worship of the Lord.
The purpose of the fellowship is to bring men to a special and personal relationship with God and nurture them up as men with good and honest report. The fellowship also equips men with all the skills and resources required to succeed in their areas of influence. The fellowship has periodic programs tailored for the spiritual and material benefits of men
The focus of the fellowship is to encourage communion amongst women, raise women with Godly character, and prepare women to serve their families and the church through Spirit inspired programs. The fellowship also is a platform of HAC to raise women as change agents for the larger society.
Is the youth fellowship arm of HAC with the mandate to raise young men and women that will be committed to God and know their position in Christ. The fellowship affords social interaction among youths. It is also a platform for youth empowerment.
|July||Annual congregational fast/ Mid Year Worker’s Retreat|
|December||National Prayer Conference|