Follow sessions live @https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hes-Alive-Chapel, or http://www.twitter.com/hesalivechapel. Please join in the awesome worshiping of God, and experience his outpouring of Divine Blessings upon his children. Also, please share!!!
Follow the Live Blog at hesalivechapel.wordpress.com
Bishop Ibenu is ministering live tonight 27 April 2013 at He’s Alive Chapel CityGate Sanctuary, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Lord has said Deuteronomy 15 will be our portion this year. It is the season of the Lord’s release. You are released from the spirit of struggle.
The Lord said to Bishop Ibenu: Before you preach, announce to all of you, from today, you shall not borrow again!!! By this word we receive healing upon our finances, businesses, finances, spirit, soul, mind. You shall not borrow again. In 2 months, all your debts will be supernaturally cleared. We say AMEN!!!
Write down a date, say to God: by this date, I must be out of debt. Anyone who is in debt, hold on to the word of God: owe no man no debt. Every debt will be cancelled. It is time to rest.
Deuteronomy 30 : 9: Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors.
Life is a choice, built upon obedience, step by step.
5 Pathways to Poverty
There are 5 major enemies of our prosperity. Why are people poor? It is a choice. I place before you blessing and curse, prosperity and poverty.
There are Pathways to Poverty. For example, the Bible says: He that covers his sin shall not prosper.
- Carelessness: some people are careless. Their approach to life lacks seriousness. They procrastinate or postpone tasks. Job 14: 21: His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them. People can be careless with time, talent. Under their watch, investment collapses. Everything by nature is designed to give birth to itself. The Lord commanded man: be fruitful and multiply. If you are not multiplying something is wrong. Ecclesiastes 10: 5-6:There is an evil I have seen under the sun, the sort of error that arises from a ruler: Fools are put in many high positions, while the rich occupy the low ones .There is a seed of greatness in every child of God. We cannot serve the Most High and be low. Whether we prepare or not, there is a future, and the future will come. If you refuse to prepare for the future, you are careless. Some people are careless with focus or finances, attitude or assignment. What are you doing about your future, your focus or finances? We have chances and opportunities: these are our seeds. If you are not aware of your surroundings or environment, you will not profit. Your benefit will pass you by. It is not difficult to begin a business: what do people in your neighbourhood travel to buy? Everything begins small. Money is passing us by everyday. If you are careless about your environment, you will miss what is has to offer you
- Laziness: Proverbs 10: 4 Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. What is laziness: what is available but you are not giving it the best it deserves. The greatest enemy of your best is your good. Your best advertises you. You live an ordinary life, because you do common things. Give the extra that distinguishes you from other people. Nobody is born poor, people become poor. Everyone came to this world naked. People become poor by lifestyle. Favour is God’s blessing upon your Labour or Efforts. Favour and opportunity walk on the road, and meet those who are prepared. Life rewards action. Raise your children financially: how does money work? May your children bring you peace, pleasure and joy. May you not labour in old age. May you GROW UP. Judges 11: 2: Jephthah was a first born. When the others grew up, they threw him out. May younger sons not overthrow you, may junior people not overtake you. Christians should not be unproductive. The Bible says: He who does not work should not eat (2 Thessalonians 3: 10).
- Lifestyle: A child of God must work. Jesus said: my Father works, and I work: John 5: 17. Favour is not blind, it rejects lazy people. Do not be lazy in business. Romans 12: 11: Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Proverbs 21: 17: Whoever loves pleasure will become poor; whoever loves wine and olive oil will never be rich. If you cannot maintain your acquisitions, do not buy. We were not born at the same time, stop killing yourself over competition. Keep your pace to keep your peace. Those who despise you should wait for the time of your blossoming. My worth is in the mind. You don’t know where I’m going. Our journeys are different. 3 people set out on a journey. One stops in Ibadan and is welcomed. The other stops in Akure and is celebrated. When you arrive at your destination, you will be celebrated. An expectant mother should not be envious of a woman who has delivered: Your time will come. Avoid vanities, and invest in your business. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Life is not about what you have and do not have, it is about what you do with what you have. Pay attention to what you are doing (education, business, life, investment), it will speak for you. Stop eating your tomorrow by borrowing. Use what you have to move to the next level. What you cannot afford, you do not need. Celebrate what you have. Do not be afraid or ashamed to use what you have. Stop trying to impress people, impress yourself. Our journeys are different. No matter how much you spend on people, they will never fully appreciate you. The day they find someone who can spend more than you, they will abandon you. Proverbs 23: 1-2 When you sit to dine with a ruler, note well what is before you,and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony. Young ladies, you do not need a man with 10 cars or 2 flats. You need a man with a vision. When there is a vision, it will be pursued and achieved.
- Anti-Covenant Walk: SIN Proverbs 28: 13: Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy. Proverbs 26:2: Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest. Psalm 66: 18: If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. Whatever was a sin 60 years ago, is a sin today. We cannot widen the ropes to Heaven. The gates remain narrow. You shall not defraud your brother. Don’t annoy the only person that can bless you (GOD). DON’T PLAY WITH YOUR FIRST FRUIT. DO NOT PLAY WITH YOUR TITHE. Proverbs 20: 25: It is a trap to dedicate something rashly and only later to consider one’s vow . Every time you eat your tithe, a snare has caught you. Every time you are tempted to withhold your tithe, a snare has been. Withholding your tithe will withhold your blessing. DON’T PLAY WITH YOUR OFFERING. WELFARE: Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. Give to the poor so that you will not become poor. Proverbs 19: 17: Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done. Matthew 25: 40: The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me . DON’T PLAY WITH YOUR PROPHET’S OFFERING. Matthew 10:41: And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.
- Missed Opportunities: when you pray God creates opportunity. Through carelessness and laziness we lose opportunities. Opportunities are God’s answers to prayers to move to the next level. There is no lost opportunity. Opportunities simply move to someone else.