Minister: Rev (Dr.) G.F. Oyor
Text:: Matt 6:13
Date: September 20, 2013
Jesus was man of prayer – Mark 1: 35. He rose early and took prayer serious. People noticed this and asked him “teach us how to pray”. Prayer is the basis of all God will be doing for man
This Message is divided into 4 Parts – It will be an appetizer for Sunday’s ministration (See Next Post).
Part 1 –
a. Daniel 11:32-33a – Knowing and understanding God makes you to overcome and do many exploits
b. Proverbs 23:7 – As a man thinketh in his heart so is he; if you think positively you will live positively; If you think negatively, you will see negative results; If you think God–like you will act and achieve God-like results; If you think you can do the impossible, you will do it.
Prayer point: “Jehovah I change my thinking from this night”
c. 1 Cor. 15:39-41 – You can only operate where God has ordained for you; you must know that you can never be another person – the best is a carbon copy or photocopy. Ask God where is my Glory is lying. Aim at working on your strengths; it can lead to your glory.
Desire the Kingdom, Power and Glory. If the power of God locates you, your life becomes a delight; your life becomes a prayer point, a reference point that people refer to.
Prayer Point: Father, make my Glory appear…this day this night!
Seven (7) statements to understand Kingdom, Power & Glory – if understand this you will live proudly as a Christian
1. There is a new order Rev1:1– you have been made both a king and a priest!
2. Wait until you are anointed Acts 1:8 – without the anointing of the holy spirit you cannot go far Acts 10:38; the holy spirit is crucial, you cannot do nothing without him
3. You are anointed with the same anointing as Jesus was anointed 2 cor 1:21. If Jesus achieved much with the Holy Spirit, you also can! You have no right to live a life of a mediocre; Luke 10:1; Luke 10:16. You are connected to the same powerbase, the same source as Jesus. The problem we have is that of underutilization of the Holy Spirit or poor connection on our part. Refuse to be a nonentity, tell yourself, your Glory must shine; 1Jn 4:17 (as Christ is, so are we), With the Holy Spirit connection, your relatives are protected because of you and through your prayers Jn 14:12-14. Mark 11
Father because of me fight for my family, fight for my people
4. God is in control but I am in charge Ps 24:1 whatever the enemy has done in your life is terminated in Jesus Name – whoever is in charge can hire and fire!
5. Demonstrate It Jn 6:5-6. Gen 2:19 When the power and glory begins to work, people begin to marvel
6. This is your season John 5:4; anytime that a revelation comes to you, that means that God is about to do something about your case. There shall be a manifestation today! Luke 19 This is a night to understand that Kingdom, Power & Glory is real. Matthew 17:21. When you break the power of the enemy you find out that it is the will of your father to give you the Kingdom – This day you are in charge, the kingdom power & G shall be experienced in your life.
7. God can (allow) delay to do you good at the end Deut 8:2 & Deut 8:16 – Whatever God promises you, He will deliver it! ; God can make you recover all Joel 2:25 ; Matt 18:19
You have to aggressively decree what you want – pray to bring the reality of the Kingdom, Power and Glory in your life.
2 Sam 24:24-25 – No fire comes on an empty altar.
Leave a Reply