Sunday, June 29, 2014
Speaker: Pastor Olugbenga Joseph Kuye
Key Passages: Exodus 6:1-8; Deuteronomy 4:32-35
The mighty hand of God speaks about the divine nature and extraordinary power of God to demonstrate His Almightiness in the life of His children. His Almightiness to save, deliver, project and promote His children beyond the realm of human
TRUTHS ABOUT THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD
1. The mighty hand of God is the mighty power of God
2. He exercises His mighty hand whenever he wants to fight on behalf of his children. Exodus 6. Ps 105:35
3. He exercises His mighty hand as a demonstration of His unlimited power
4. He exercises His mighty hand to turn around seemingly impossible situation in the life of his children. To make all things possible and makes nothing to become impossible
5. He exercises His mighty hand in order to bring us the pleasure of His goodness.
6. The attributes of His mighty hand makes Him able to do all things.
CONDITIONS FOR EXPERIENCING HIS MIGHTY HAND OF INTERVENTION
2. Prevailing, persistent Prayers coupled with fasting
3. Dwelling in His Presence
4. His mercy
Without prayer nothing is going to happen.
You cannot get a thousand dollar answer from a ten cent prayer.
There is nothing beyond our God if we trust Him
Your mouth is the central nervous system of your spiritual life.
PROPHETIC PRAYER SESSION
1. Zechariah 8:18.
2. Exodus 2:23-24
3. Exodus 6: 1-4
4. Psalm 124
5. Psalm 126