Speaker: Pastor Don Woke
Jesus taught his disciples the Lord’s Prayer. The Kingdom of God is the Rule of God. God rules where His Kingdom is established. There is an immediate and a future aspect of the Kingdom. If Jesus asked us to pray this prayer, it means that by praying, the Kingdom will actually come. What Jesus meant by that prayer was ‘Let your Kingdom manifest’. He was saying that the culture of Heaven should invade the earth. When the Kingdom comes, the Government of God is established and dominates the earth.
When Jesus said thy Kingdom come, he meant that what is real in Heaven will become real in every aspect of our life. Jesus was the Kingdom in manifestation. Jesus said, ‘I am the Kingdom that you are waiting for’. The Kingdom manifests glory and power. Jesus came to this world not just to reveal the Father; He came to show to us the possibility of the Kingdom. When the Kingdom comes nothing remains the same. There are two Kingdoms and they are: the Kingdom of light and the Kingdom of darkness. Jesus came also to deliver us from the Kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of light. Darkness can never withstand the Kingdom of light. The Kingdom of God is a Kingdom that rules and dominates overall.
When the power of God is in display, then the Kingdom is happening. When the Kingdom comes it conquers and dominates. When the Kingdom invades a place, whatever is holding people down gives way. Freedom, liberty, power and glory work together with the Kingdom. These are the events of what we should be expecting when the Kingdom comes: GLORY and POWER. The manifestation of the Kingdom always comes with glory. When the Kingdom comes there is always transformation and change. Another event is the power of resurrection. Jesus was raised from the dead by God’s glory. One of the greatest displays of the power of God that has ever happened in the history of mankind is the resurrection of Jesus from the dead.
The Kingdom we are talking about is Spiritual. It happens in the Spirit, but it is manifested in the physical realm. On the day of Pentecost, the power and glory of God were manifested. There are two key points to note here: firstly when the Kingdom is in manifestation, power and glory will be present. Therefore to walk in the Kingdom means to walk in power and glory. Secondly, whenever the Kingdom manifests, there will be change. When you receive Jesus into your life as your Lord and Saviour, you receive the Kingdom. The Kingdom reveals the character of God. When we experience the Kingdom we will we learn how to work in the fear of God. Whatever negativity has been built up in our family and history, tonight the Kingdom of God is going to come crashing on it and it is going to collapse in Jesus name, AMEN.
- Let thy Kingdom come in our lives
- Affliction must come to an end in our lives
- Oppression must come to an end because the Kingdom is coming in Jesus name
- We need a change in our lives, family, business and everything that concerns in Jesus name
- Let the manifestation of the Kingdom come upon our lives
- Tonight is a night of change in our lives
- Father your word says your Kingdom rules over the situations of our lives, business, study, and career. Lord let your Kingdom come and let your will be done in every situation, let your Kingdom come in He’s Alive Chapel, let your Kingdom come in Nigeria, let your Kingdom come upon the nations of the world. every other Kingdom that has risen against me ,may your Kingdom destroy them that your name may be glorified. reveal your glory in my life that I may have a testimony
- Lord help me to seek your Kingdom, until your Kingdom reign around me and the situations of my life in Jesus name AMEN
- Every force working against me and that has limited me , may the Power of the Kingdom set me free and give me a testimony in Jesus name AMEN